NTPRD Chiller Adult Hockey League
Get in the game!
The NTPRD Chiller offers hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships.
WINTER 2016 session:
- 12 game session, plus playoffs
- Games played on Sundays from 7pm to midnight for B/C level
- Games played on Tuesdays from 9pm to midnight for D/E level
- Ages 18+
- Team fee - $2500
- Registration deadline DECEMBER 16 ($1000 deposit due)
- First league game January 8 (B/C) and January 10(D/E)
Players who have not participated in the Chiller Adult Hockey League in past sessions will need to complete two steps:
- Register with USA Hockey at http://www.usahockey.com ($45) All players will need a 2016-17 registration.
- Register at http://www.chillerstats.com by clicking on Player Registration
For individual players who don't have a team, we will find you a team - please contact Adult league Director Martin Spanhel - firstname.lastname@example.org
For Captains to register and set up your new team, please contact Adult league Director Martin Spanhel - email@example.com or 614-477-7124.View the CAHL Handbook >