Camp Chiller Summer 2017
Already registered for camp?
A fun way for your kids to spend Spring Break!
Camp Chiller will introduce your child to ice skating, as well as engage them in fun activities and projects.
Camp includes at least 1 hour of skating a day!
- Ages: 4-11 (Campers will be split off ice by age and on ice by skill level)
- Cost per week: $160 (Monday-Friday)
- Cost per day: $40 per day if enrolled in advance or $45 per day if enrolling day of camp (walk-in registration only available if space allows)
- Days: Monday-Friday
- Times: 9:30AM-2:30PM
2017 Summer Schedule
NTPRD Chiller in Springfield
- June 19-23, 2017 (Monday-Friday)
- July 17-21, 2017 (Monday-Friday)
Camp activities include:
- Skating lesson from a professional skating instructor
- Supervised free skate with games
- Art projects and activities
- Behind the scenes look at ice making and maintenance
- Lunch - bring your own, or purchase from us
- Themed weeks with activities focused on ice-related sports (hockey, figure skating, speedskating, etc.)
Each full week camper will receive:
- A Camp Chiller t-shirt
- 1 public skating pass
- Skating evaluation
What parents are saying about Camp Chiller
"Lots of fun! Great counselors and instructors!"
"Michael was sad today on his way to camp, because today was the last day of camp. Everybody did a fantastic job - we will definitely come again!"
"My kids love Camp Chiller. They won't do anything else."
"I was very pleased. My kids have never been on the ice before and their instructors were awesome! They are great with the kids - patient, warm & friendly."
"Great program! Sarah did more cool activities here then she's done at any other camp!"
"My 5 year old son Jacob loves and always looks forward to skating and all the other great activities at Camp Chiller."
All counselors and instructors are regular - not seasonal employees and each have passed a background check. They have been with the Chiller for several years and have extensive training and experience working with children in an educational and supportive environment. Camp Chiller is proud to have such an outstanding email@example.com or 614-791-9999 x156.