NTPRD Chiller Adult Hockey League
Get in the game!
The NTPRD Chiller offers hockey leagues for adults 18 and over, for all skill levels from beginners to experienced players. Leagues run year round and include playoffs and championships.
FALL 2018 session:
- 12 game session, plus playoffs
- Games played on Sundays from 7 pm to midnight for B/C level
- Games played on Tuesdays/Thursday from 9 pm to midnight for D/E level
- Ages 18+
- Team fee - $2500
- Registration deadline AUGUST 20th ($1000 deposit due)
- First league game SEPTEMBER 9th (B/C) and SEPTEMBER 4th (D/E)
- FINAL PAYMENT deadline October 21st.
Players who have not participated in the Chiller Adult Hockey League in past sessions will need to complete two steps:
- Register with USA Hockey at http://www.usahockey.com ($45) All players will need a 2018-19 registration.
- Register at http://www.chillerstats.com by clicking on Player Registration
For individual players who don't have a team, we will find you a team - please contact Adult league Director Martin Spanhel - email@example.com
For Captains to register and set up your new team, please contact Adult league Director Martin Spanhel - firstname.lastname@example.org or 614-477-7124.View the CAHL Handbook >