Thank you for choosing the OhioHealth Chiller Ice Rinks for your figure skating training needs. We appreciate your business and hope you enjoy our facilities.
Policy Updates: The following Freestyle policies and procedures have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Policies are designed to provide safe facilities for all of our guests and staff, while making ice time available to as many skaters as is reasonable. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these new challenges. Policies may adapt and change as conditions allow or as we improve ways to offer these programs.
- Effective immediately only ONLINE registrations and payments will be accepted for all freestyle sessions. Walk in or phone in registrations will not be allowed.
- Punch cards will NOT be accepted for Freestyle sessions. If you have punch cards bring them to a manager on duty and we will apply account credits for any unused value.
- Skaters may only purchase 30-minute or one-hour sessions of Freestyle ice. At this time we will no longer offer ice in 15-minute increments.
- If you purchase a 30-minute ice session you may not enter the ice before/remain on the ice after your time begins/expires. If you do skate beyond the 30 minutes you registered for, you will be charged for the additional 30-minute session.
- Upon arrival at the rink, you will need to check in with staff at the front desk.
- Skaters, coaches and guests may not enter the buildings more than 15 minutes before their ice time begins. Skaters, coaches and guests must exit the facility no later than 15 minutes from the end of their ice time.
- Maximum 30 spots per Freestyle sessions including skaters and coaches. It is the responsibility of all skaters and coaches to observe and maintain proper social distancing while on the ice. Failure to do so may result in loss of ice time.
- Any cancellations on freestyle sessions that are full must be made 2 hours in advance in order to receive credit.
- Sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient registrations. We will provide as much notice as possible and apply credits or refunds as applicable.
- For all other updated facility use policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please refer to this document.
|Sat, Oct 23||7:45 AM - 8:45 AM||40||Register|
|Tue, Oct 26||2:15 PM - 3:15 PM||40||Register|
|Tue, Oct 26||3:30 PM - 4:30 PM||40||Register|
|Tue, Oct 26||4:30 PM - 5:30 PM||40||Register|
|Wed, Oct 27||3:30 PM - 4:30 PM||40||Register|
|Wed, Oct 27||4:30 PM - 5:30 PM||40||Register|
|Thu, Oct 28||1:20 PM - 2:20 PM||40||Register|
|Thu, Oct 28||2:20 PM - 3:20 PM||40||Register|
|Thu, Oct 28||3:30 PM - 4:30 PM||40||Register|
|Thu, Oct 28||4:30 PM - 5:30 PM||40||Register|