Adult Drop-In Hockey Schedules
Adult Drop-Ins are for ages 18+ only (no exceptions). Online registration is now available below: Registration opens 24 hours prior to the start of each session is scheduled. Full equipment is required per USA Hockey recommendations. Please bring a light and a dark jersey.
Policy Updates: The following Drop In Hockey policies and procedures have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. These policies are designed to provide safe facilities for all of our guests and staff, while making ice time available to as many players as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these new challenges. The policies may adapt and change as conditions require.
- Effective immediately only ONLINE registrations and payments will be accepted for all drop in hockey sessions. Walk in or phone in registrations are not available.
- Upon arrival at the rink, you will need to check in with staff at the front desk.
- Please come dressed for play so that you can get on the ice without visiting a locker room.
- Building access will be limited to 15 minutes before and after your ice time.
- Showers will be temporarily unavailable.
- It is the responsibility of all participants to observe and maintain proper social distancing while on the ice. Failure to do so may result in loss of ice time.
- No Refunds or Transfers
- Sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient registrations. We will provide as much notice as possible and apply credits or refunds as applicable.
- For all other updated facility use policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please refer to this document.
Sessions are $10 per person, limit 22 skaters and 4 goalies. At this time, goalies may not walk in for free play.