Adult Stick & Puck
Stick and Puck sessions are intended as "skill development" time for players wanting to work on skating, stick handling, shooting, conditioning etc. Players may work as individuals or in groups. However Full Ice Scrimmaging is not allowed, no exceptions. Drop in Hockey sessions are offered for scrimmaging. A small group may scrimmage cross-ice inside a blue line on Stick and Puck sessions so that those not wishing to participate will still have plenty of room to work on skills.
Policy Updates: The following Stick & Puck policies and procedures have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Policies are designed to provide safe facilities for all of our guests and staff, while making ice time as available to as many players as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these new challenges. Policies may adapt and change as conditions require.
- Effective immediately only ONLINE registrations and payments will be accepted for all Stick & Puck sessions. Walk in or phone in registrations are temporarily suspended.
- Private Lessons will NOT be allowed on Stick & Puck sessions. We will provide coaches with designated ice times for private lessons.
- Upon arrival at the rink, you will need to check in with staff at the front desk.
- Showers will be temporarily unavailable
- It is the responsibility of all participants to observe and maintain proper social distancing while on the ice. Failure to do so may result in loss of ice time.
- No Refunds or Transfers
- Sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient registrations. We will provide as much notice as possible and apply credits or refunds as applicable.
- For all other updated facility use policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please refer to this document.
All Stick and Pucks are $10.00 per person, limit XX skaters. FULL equipment is required per USA Hockey recommendations. Stick and Puck is practice ice only.
Please note: Prices, schedule and policies are subject to change.