13-17 Stick & Puck
Policy Updates: The following Stick & Puck policies and procedures have been implemented in response to the COVID-19 pandemic. Policies are designed to provide safe facilities for all of our guests and staff, while making ice time as available to as many players as possible. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these new challenges. Policies may adapt and change as conditions require.
- Effective immediately only ONLINE registrations and payments will be accepted for all Stick & Puck sessions. Walk in or phone in registrations are temporarily suspended.
- Private Lessons will NOT be allowed on Stick & Puck sessions. We will provide coaches with designated ice times for private lessons.
- Upon arrival at the rink, you will need to check in with staff at the front desk.
- Showers will be temporarily unavailable
- It is the responsibility of all participants to observe and maintain proper social distancing while on the ice. Failure to do so may result in loss of ice time.
- No Refunds or Transfers
- Sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient registrations. We will provide as much notice as possible and apply credits or refunds as applicable.
- For all other updated facility use policies related to the COVID-19 pandemic, please refer to this document.
A parent or guardian must sign in each player, or player must bring signed release form to each session.
All Stick and Pucks are $10 per person (add'l $5 for parent - LIMIT 5 PARENTS), limit 20 skaters and 5 adults. Skaters must be ages 13-17 or current high school student. FULL equipment is required for players (per USA Hockey recommendations - Helmet with full face shield, Gloves, Elbow pads. Shin Pads, Hockey Pants, Shoulder Pads, Stick and Skates), parents must have a helmet and skates. Stick and Puck is practice ice only, there is no guarantee of access to the full rink due to others practicing, and Chiller coaches may teach private lessons. No games are permitted unless ALL players agree to play.
Please note: Prices, schedule and policies are subject to change.