5-12 Stick & Puck
- Effective immediately only ONLINE registrations and payments will be accepted for all Stick & Puck sessions.
- Private Lessons will NOT be allowed on Stick & Puck sessions. We will provide coaches with designated ice times for private lessons.
- Upon arrival at the rink, you will need to check in with staff at the front desk.
- Maximum 20 youth players and 5 adults per Stick & Puck session.
- No Refunds or Transfers
- Sessions may be cancelled due to insufficient registrations. We will provide as much notice as possible and apply credits or refunds as applicable.
. A parent or guardian must sign in each player, or player must bring signed release form to each session.
All Stick and Pucks are $12.00 per player including goalies (add'l $5 for parent - LIMIT 5 PARENTS), limit 20 youth players and 5 adults. FULL equipment is required for players (per USA Hockey recommendations - Helmet with full face shield, Gloves, Elbow pads. Shin Pads, Hockey Pants, Shoulder Pads, Stick and Skates), parents must have a helmet and skates. Stick and Puck is practice ice only, there is no guarantee of access to the full rink due to others practicing. No games are permitted unless ALL players agree to play.
Please note: Prices, schedule and policies are subject to change.
|Sun, Aug 1||4:45 PM - 5:45 PM||20||Register|
|Mon, Aug 2||2:40 PM - 3:40 PM||20||Opens 24 hours prior|
|Tue, Aug 3||1:00 PM - 2:00 PM||20||Opens 24 hours prior|
|Wed, Aug 4||5:15 PM - 6:15 PM||20||Opens 24 hours prior|
|Fri, Aug 6||5:15 PM - 6:15 PM||20||Opens 24 hours prior|
|Sat, Aug 7||12:50 PM - 1:50 PM||20||Opens 24 hours prior|
|Sun, Aug 8||4:45 PM - 5:45 PM||20||Opens 24 hours prior|